Today classrooms mirror an amalgamation of religion, culture, ethnicity, languages, region, socioeconomic status, and gender amongst the many. An engaging academic environment to empower social structure with multicultural inclusion and self-reflection is a mandate.
The transformative researchers at Somaiya Vidyavihar University explore, design, and analyze culturally relevant pedagogy to meet the challenges of teaching diverse student populations effectively and prepare them as effective future global citizens.
- Assessing Cultural Intelligence (CQ)
- Capacity building of special educators
- Critical Inquiry into Socio Scientific Perceptions
- Designing Multicultural Curriculum
- Facillitating transition of CWSN into mainstream
- Gender Sensitisation Programs for professionals
- Innovative Pedagogies for Active Engagement of Learners
- Intervention programmes for children under RTE
- Science curriculum, pedagogy and diversity
Connect with us
(91-22) 672 83181 email@example.com