Fluid mechanics and thermodynamics operate hydro-turbo machinery in industries, air-cooling & heating devices in workplaces & combustion engines for transport. Thermal-fluid technologies lead to energy and power generation providing for infrastructure development and economic growth.
Fluid science engineers in our University thrive on challenges to develop efficient fuels and fuel systems, alternative energy sources, and combustion engines with conserved energy.
- Aerodynamic Analysis
- Analysis of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and HVAC, Thrid party analysis of centralized air conditioning systems
- CFD simulation of water lubricated conical hydrodynamic journal bearing, CFD analysis of the thermal and fluid systemd
- Hydraluic pump and turbine system analysis, Building intergated pumping system, Design of water lines and brine lines
- I C Engines and Alternative fuels
- Latent and sensible heat storage system analysis, Liquid metal heat storage system analysis
- Thermal system integration and pinch analysis, Optimiztion of the industrial process hesting, Cogentaion and Power system analysis
Connect with us
(91-22) 672 83181 email@example.com